"On YouTube we find that authenticity and storytelling tend to be more important than the quality of the video."
- Jessica Mason

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Favourite YouTubers - Zoe and Joe Sugg

Hey guys! Thanks so much for coming back to see another one of my blog posts! I've decided that I'm going to do a few more blog posts on the topic of my favourite YouTubers, since I would love to give you guys some suggestions on good YouTubers to watch and enjoy. Therefore, in today's blog post I'm going to be talking to you about another one of my all time favourite YouTubers : Zoe and Joe Sugg.

I know what you're all thinking : "hey! That's two people", and you're right, but for today, I'm going to count them as one. Zoe Sugg is Joe's older sister and they both own a YouTube channel with more than 4,000,000 subscribers (Zoe having around 2,000,000 more subscribers than Joe). First, I'm going to talk about Zoe Sugg and why she is a great YouTuber to watch. Zoe is an amazing YouTuber that goes by the name Zoella. Her outlook on life is beautiful and you can truly tell this through her vlogs on her second channel or her collab channel with her best friend Louise. Her and Louise give advice to teenagers or those willing to ask personal questions about love, problems or life in general She also does hilarious videos like prank call videos or challenge videos with her YouTuber friends and family. Zoe re-posted a wonderful one minute video made by a fan, showing clips from her previous videos to show the world of what her channel is all about. (The link to that video is right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26SySrPnJDY).
Zoe is incredible because most people would think that her channel is just revolved around beauty, but really, it's about her thoughts and her sense of fashion with a little bit of beauty guru on the side. I would definitely recommend you subscribe to Zoella on YouTube because her videos are worth watching, especially if you're interested in all things beauty.


Now, I'm going to talk about Zoe's brother, Joe, who goes by the username ThatcherJoe. Joe is often present on Zoe's channel when she does challenges or fun topics for her videos, same applies to Joe. He has a roommate named Caspar, who is also very popular in the YouTube community. For around 9 months now, Caspar and Joe have been having an on-going prank competition, which is very entertaining for the viewers. For example, before Caspar came home from a vacation, Joe and his friend spent all night long blowing up balloons and placing them all over Caspar's room. By the time Caspar got home, his room was completely filled with balloons and Joe's friend in a clown mask was hiding inside of them to pop up and scare Caspar. Joe Sugg does many different videos that, in my opinion, are all very funny and entertaining to view.



To conclude, I believe that Zoe and Joe are two outstanding YouTubers that you should go check out if you love fashion, beauty, prank videos, challenge videos or vlogs!

Zoe's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390
Joe's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThatcherJoe


References:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoe_Sugg

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Kimberlee, I am so glad that we have something in common. I love Zoella and Joe but Joe is my favourite!! They really are amazing people and that prank that Joe pulled off was super funny. Can’t wait to see who you are going to talk about next! I’m so excited and curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked my blog Mona! I totally agree with you when you say that they're amazing people and the prank was extremely funny! Thanks for keeping updated! i hope to wow you with another one of my blog posts! Feel free to suggest any modifications for my future blog posts! Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  2. Omg Kimmy I didn't know you loved Zoe and Joe too. They are so funny and cute I love when Joe goes on Zoella channel. I think she inspirational she's gives her opinion and I just love her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Rachelle! I'm glad we have something in common! We should watch their videos together sometime. They're both great YouTubers so I hope you enjoyed my blog post! Please comment sometime again, I love hearing your advice and comments. Feel free to comment any modifications or blog post topics you'd love to hear about. Thankyou again, hope you're enjoying my blog!! :)

      Delete
  3. i dont really whatch them at all however my sister and my cousins love them so i have whatched a few videos and you are right they are very funny to whatch and there are definatly great youtubers, anyways keep up the great work and i hope to see your next blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberlee I am seriously in love with your blog! It seems as if you and I have very common tastes in Youtubers. I love Zoe and Joe Sugg. Zoe is so so pretty and Joe just so happens to be hilarious! I get really excited every time they upload a collab together, They have such a great relationship and they are truly amazing to watch!

    ReplyDelete