"On YouTube we find that authenticity and storytelling tend to be more important than the quality of the video."
- Jessica Mason

Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Blog's Outro

An outro means to conclude. Most YouTubers create outros for the end of their videos.
So, that's what I'm doing here today, I'm making an outro for my blog.
This is the last blog post that I'll be making. I hope you've enjoyed the posts that I've made and I hope you've learned a little from each one.
Image result for learning
Throughout my blog, I hope you've learned what YouTube is, and how it changes millions of lives. I hope you've appreciated the tips I gave about Youtubers to subcribe to, as well as the different types of YouTube videos. I hope that my blog gave you the courage and the inspiration you might have been lacking to make a YouTube account and to start posting videos. Most importantly, I hope you've realized that YouTube is more than just a website, it's a community filled with people who love doing what they're doing. It's filled with people who want to reach out to others and spread a smile on their face. It's a community where everybody is welcome.


I recommend YouTube to everyone. Although, to those who are younger, I advise permission from a parent since there are a few steps to follow in order to stay safe on YouTube. So, what are you waiting for? Start watching videos that inspire you, make you laugh, help you to spark your creativity, help you to learn, and even more. You could even start by making a YouTube channel, in order to offer those types of videos to others. Image the impact you could have on a viewer's life.





Thank you to all of you who've commented on my blog posts, giving me suggestions, advice, and compliments. I've taken all of your words into heart and I've gladly improved my blog along the way. I'm sorry this blog had to end so soon - until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss your post :( I love your post so much, I learned a lot from them. I love how you gave your opinion and a little recap on what YouTube is and what you hoped we learned. I loved your blogs so much and I'm going to miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great voice throughout and overall a very fun and captivating blog.

    - Specifics missing at times. (Ex. What specific vlogs do you follow and why? What do you love and hate about them, etc.)

    Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete